Main Content


As of 2020 estimates, Fulton County is the most populous county in GA. At least 90% of Atlanta resides in Fulton County with the other 10% in DeKalb County. There are many companies headquartered here such as Delta Airlines, Chik Fil A, Eqifax, Coca Cola, and Cox Enterprises to name a few. Almost every major highway and every major interstate highway in Metro Atlanta passes through Fulton County.

No results found